Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• - selection phase: Tuesday (16.10.) to Monday (22.10.) - merge phase: Tuesday (23.10.) to Monday (29.10.)

• Dear community, thank you very much for sending your Pet pictures! In total, we received 107 pictures of your companions! We will start our internal poll today and will come up with the final winners next week! Good luck to everyone! Regards, Your OGame Team

• 宇宙合併!!!!

Schneeprinz - - 遊戲新聞 Game News

Will I have my planets in the same planet range I currently am? - The system searches for spots within the same planet range, meaning, if you have a planet on position 5, and your coordinate 5 is occupied in the target universe, the system will search for another free spot between planets 4 and 12. Where can I move my accounts in case of multi accounting? The system is complex so we will explain it with clear ecamples. Case 1 for the target selection: - Exodus A - Primary target X, Y - Secondary…

• 宇宙合併!!!!

Merges FAQ Could I stay in an Exodus Universe? No, the exodus universes will be transferred completely to the Target universes. Can I change my Target choice? When multiple Targets are available, you can change your choice as much as you want while waiting to be merged. The time frame for Target selection will last for around 1 week and a half. Once the merge process starts, account merges will happen daily during a full week so you will not be able to change your selection the day after you sel…

• Dear community, as part of the 16th Anniversary celebration, we are granting 7 days of Commander and Officers for free on 4th of October. Every account that has logged in within 7 days before the 4th of October will get the 7 days for free. If an account has already Commander or Officers active, the 7 days will be added to the current amount. Regards, Your OGame Team.

• TERMS AND CONDITIONS The following conditions govern the course of the ‘OGame Pets Event’ (‘contest’) as organised by Gameforge 4D GmbH, Albert-Nestler-Strasse 8, 76131 Karlsruhe, Germany (‘Gameforge’). 1. Eligibility, Participants and Participation Participation in the contest is free. All users of full age who have a personal, active account according to the Standard Terms and Conditions of Use for ogame.gameforge.com (‘account’) are eligible to participate. Employees of Gameforge, of Gameforg…

• Dear community, We are celebrating our 16th Anniversary this year! To start the celebration, we prepared an international contest for all of you. It is time to show your OGame companion, the little ball of fur (you name it!) that sits next to you when you are about to send your fleetsave or when you are preparing an attack with your alliance! To take part in the contest, you need to make a picture of your pet next to your OGame screen. We know not everybody has an animal at home, this is why we …

• Hey fellow OGame player, Florianer here! If you don’t know me, that’s maybe a good starting point: youtube.com/watch?v=mvUvCyJPBB8 Some WeTeHa guy told me to give you an insight in the new features OClock and the Beta Feature System. Wow, that’s a long story… It started like all of you experienced – I sent out my save fleet, logged in at arrival time and all is gone! “What the … why? And why again?! Oh, damn it! No resources left, even the debris field is gone!” Checking the messages shows where…

• Dear players! Lobby will be released on 12 of June. - With Lobby, the highlight for Import/Export on merchant button will be removed. - After Lobby be implemented and accounts merged in one Lobby Account, it's not possible to change the e-mail of any of those accounts, it's only possible to change the e-mail of the Lobby Account. - You must not give the login data to the Lobby Account, if you do that and the other player changes the e-mail, we will not be able to give support.

• Hello, commanders! as we continue to work on the Lobby, we have more news for you. After collecting feedback from all OGame communities and evaluating the requests, we decided to include a "Sitting Feature" in the Lobby before releasing it into the live servers. This Sitting function will grant temporary access to another player to be able to take care of any game account you select from your Lobby. You will be able to grant access game accounts you select on your Lobby through a token. As soon …

• FAQ- Lobby What is the Lobby? The Lobby is our new account management front end. Simple as that! Naming and wording - Game accounts: Until now we called your game round ‘accounts’, but from now on we clarify that by calling them Game accounts. That way it is more distinct and helps to differentiate between your Game accounts and your Lobby account. - Lobby account: The Lobby account is your main account to log in into the Lobby and from there into all your Game accounts. So keep your Lobby accou…

• New Lobby

Dear community, today we are bringing important news. We are happy to announce that a new game version is coming very soon, but this version requires a longer explanation for better understanding: With this version, we will introduce to you a new Lobby. The days of constantly having to log in and out will soon be at an end! Soon you’ll be able to manage all your accounts from one single email address. Any accounts with the same email and password combination will be automatically linked together…

• A secure password goes a long way towards securing your accounts on the internet and avoiding others to do things to and with your accounts you in all likelihood wouldn't be ok with. Many experts, for quite a while, were convinced that diversity in passwords is key. Well, that is certainly not wrong, however, the one sure-fire way to make your password secure is to make it a really long one. The longer your password is the more secure it is. If you're afraid you won't be able to memorize a long …

• Coma Changing

Schneeprinz - - 管理團隊 Team News

Hello, community! I'm new Community Manager for this server. I'll be glad to help every player. Thank you all for staying in our game. Have fun!